Higher technical/economic/humanitarian education, at least 3 years sales experience, a good command of English: colloquial skills. Experience of work for a telecommunication company, good understanding of the telecommunication market, work in executive position.
Personal characteristics: result-oriented, team work, ability to persuade and persist in opinion, responsibility, initiation, duty performance, ability to solve conflicts, skills on arrangement of meetings and holding negotiations.
Age: 25 - 35
1. Implementation of the department’s sales plan
2. Development and implementation of strategies for development of relations with service providers;
3. Holding negotiations with service providers;
4. Notification of service providers about new activities and services;
5. Conclusion and further maintenance of service provision and purchase agreements with service providers;
6. Control of the provider’s billing procedure;
7. Participation in telecommunication conferences, meetings with service providers, work with State authorities regarding relations with providers.
8. Management of the Service Provider Department
Higher education (preferably telecommunication degree), at least 2 years experience of work for telecommunication companies, knowledge of telecommunication technologies, PC advanced user.
Personal characteristics: responsibility, attentiveness, team work, ability to persuade and persist in opinion, avoid and settle out conflicts, presentability.
1. Implementation of a sales plan
2. Holding negotiations with and presentations to service providers
3. Notification of service providers about new activities and services;
4. Conclusion and further maintenance of service provision and purchase agreements with service providers;
5. Control of the provider’s billing procedure;
6. Participation in telecommunication conferences, meetings with service providers, work with State authorities regarding relations with providers
7. Billing, preparation of necessary documents, and preparation of all income statements
Higher education, knowledge of pricing principles, estimation of communication rates and norms, experience in estimation of telecommunication service costs, development of regulatory documents and standards, advanced user of MS office, preferable experience of work for telecommunication companies, a good command of the state language.
Age: 25 - 45;
• Preparation of offers for development of a rate policy;
• Conduction of a comparative analysis of rate plans, analysis of the current Company position on the market in terms of pricing policy, preparation of reporting documents and analytical statements;
• Development of special rates and discounts for clients;
• Estimation of telecommunication service costs;
• Analysis of financial and economic activity;
• Analysis of current rates.
Knowledge of telecommunication technologies and equipment of modern communications networks, telephony, safety systems (ACS, CCTV), SCS, FOCL. At least 3 years experience. Preferably experience in assembly, start-up and adjustment of telecommunication equipment or degree in telecommunication. A good command of English: colloquial skills, knowledge of telecommunication terms, business letter writing skills, ability to prepare reports in English. A high level of labour discipline.
• Preparation of project documentation (drawings, procedures and documents) related to development and introduction of telecommunication systems:
o data communications systems
o Fiber-optic communication lines
o Access control systems
o Radio systems
o Production communication systems
• Project documentation verification (including those received from contractors)
• Arrangement and conduction of a telecommunication equipment incoming inspection
• Arrangement and conduction of telecommunication equipment factory tests
• Review of telecommunication equipment assembly and connections for compliance with project documentation;
• Registration of non-compliances and control of corrective actions performed by contractors;
• Correction of project documentation subject to changes in the course of assembly;
• Preparation of performed work reports, non-compliance reports, equipment damage reports, etc.
Knowledge of international standard ISO 27001, experience of work in the sphere information security management or any other international standards.
Introduction and support of necessary means and measures of information security in the company, information security analysis and risk assessment on the company in whole, coordination of duties of people in charge for information security in divisions of the head office and branches of the Company.
Knowledge of server operating programs MS Windows, Linux, disk, band data storage systems at administrator level. Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Database, virtualization principles and VMWare products. Understanding of data communication technologies and protocols. Skills of programming and script writing.
• Administration and support of 15 distributed servers and data storage systems of the billing system;
• Redundant data copying control and setting;
• Online data restore;
• Control of dataflow to servers;
• Software installation, updating, setting of billing applications and server operating systems MS Windows and Linux;
• Online identification and elimination of billing system problems.
Responsible and interesting work on support and development of carrier-class billing system on a global basis.